Sunday, January 01, 2006

Muchohucho begins a new year

I've decided embrace the "new" millennium and get into this blogging stuff. What the heck? I begin the year with no serious official resolutions, but I do intend to eat less, exercise more, make more money, find more birds, catch more fish and try to make a positive difference in the world. That's the gist of my 2006 goals.
I'd like to express my first rant for the year: Microsoft, you owe me! I'd like all my money and time back dealing with your inept software security. I hope there is a future class-action lawsuit that will force you to pay for all mine and many other's spyware, anti-virus, and lost data.
First Birds of the year, at the home feeder: black-capped chickadee, boreal chickadee, black-billed magpie, common raven, red-breasted nuthatch, downy woodpecker, hairy woodpecker. Also have one rambunctious red squirrel, but didn't see the flying squirrel (usually at night, haven't seen it in a few days), and had one moose in the backyard.

No comments: